Received: 97
    Given: 87
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

0 Not allowed!

3DHS Yak 55M 91" optional GP61 power

My Location: Waterloo, ON
    Model Number: Yak 55M
    New or Used: Item is used and shows some wear.
    Manufacture: 3DHS
    Asking Price: $400

This is the Yak I purchased from TBrum over the winter. Here is a link to the original sale thread: http://rccanucks.com/showthread.php?...-Airframe-Only

Condition hasn't really changed, I have less than 50 flights on it. Has an extra hole in the cowl for stock GP61 muffler that I ran for a bit. No crashes and this plane practically lands itself so no new damage. I have a spare left wing, rudder, wheel pants, gear cuffs, and the SFGs. Gear was converted for external hex bolts with hardwood rails/blind nuts inside as I've had to remove the gear for transport. It has had some covering work over switch holes, and on the bottom from changing canister mounts. All good structurally but certainly no hangar queen...reflected in the price.

I love flying this plane but I have to take the stabs and landing gear off to get it to the field, whereas my 50CC Slick goes in the truck in one piece minus the wings. Needless to say, since I got the Slick I haven't flown this Yak much. I also have a brushless EF Extra this size that's a little easier for me to get to the field now. I don't really need 3 planes in this class.

I haven't really flown it too hard, had issues with two sets of servos early on and had problems getting a suitable can mount, so very few flights with it actually dialled in and comfortable to fly.

I'd like to sell airframe only for $400, or optionally sell it with the GP61 (brand new when I got the airframe), standoffs, MTW flex header, ProRC Hype pipe, Falcon Beechwood prop and carbon spinner for $900...the engine, header and muffler alone are over $900 new so I believe this to be a great value for somebody! Engine runs great, no issues, I've run it on 40:1 Redline. Still have the original box and muffler for the engine as well. Will sell the all the above separately if the airframe sells first.

Some of the other equipment may be optional, but I hope to get into the 120cc class in the near future so I'll be keeping some stuff. Would consider selling 9 channel Powersafe RX, fuel tank, etc.

Please see pictures in the original ad, if you are looking for something specific let me know I can take it for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yak55.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	437.3 KB 
ID:	11651  

I am
    Cory
    Last Online
    03-15-2023
    Preferred Radio
    Spektrum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Given: 87
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

0 Not allowed!

Re: 3DHS Yak 55M 91" optional GP61 power

Sale pending...will update by weekend if it falls through.

I am
    Cory
    Last Online
    03-15-2023
    Preferred Radio
    Spektrum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up