My Location: usa

Currently on 125K a week, Jesus and his agent led the negotiations. Well, Gabriel you need to fire your agent ASAP because he asked for 92K [url=https://www.mmoexp.com/Fut-23/Coins.html]FUT 23 Coins[/ur a week. Yes, that’s right, a player who wasn’t transfer listed or even unhappy, willingly took a cut in pay at Chelsea. Odd, but oh well as it saved me some funds. Apart from Jesus moving, there were a few big deals in January but nothing that would really move the needle — very similar to the past few January windows in real life. Sadly, there’s still no wrap-up report in January to see all of the comings and goings despite there being one for the summer window.

After simulating through the rest of the season, playing drop-in matches here and there, I finally made it to the end of season and here’s where things took another turn for the worse. Introducing your EPL title-winning Norwich City Football Club.

Yes, that’s right, that’s Norwich, recently promoted to the EPL, winning the title while leading wire-to-wire. My beloved Chelsea finished eighth, which promptly saw me terminated with a match to play. Yes, the ability to turn off firings is still not in the game, but a Top Four of Norwich and Newcastle? Man City losing 11 matches in the league, Liverpool drawing 15 matches and 62 goals by Norwich leading buying FIFA 23 Coins the league. For verification, last year Man City and Liverpool finished above 90 points with both clubs scoring more than 89 goals each. Last year’s real table was definitely an outlier, but in comparison, six teams scored more than 62 goals last year.

================================================== =======
////////// RCC Buy & Sell Quick Rules \\\\\\\\\\

- Location + price is a must when selling RC items on RCC. Update your profile!!!
- Use the RCC feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!!!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Have an issue, report a post or use the contact us form.

** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======