Thread: Lanier RC "The Ultimate Pitts" Large Scale R/C Airplane w/Brisson 40cc Gasser

Hybrid View

SteveM

0 Not allowed!

SOLD - Lanier RC "The Ultimate Pitts" Large Scale R/C Airplane w/Brisson 40cc Gasser

My Location: Ottawa, ON
    New or Used: Item is new, unused
    Manufacture: Lanier RC
    Asking Price: $550

>> SOLD <<

I have a Lanier R/C "The Ultimate Pitts" large scale biplane with a Brisson 40cc gas engine to sell. This airplane is beautifully built and covered in striking yellow with red & blue accent stripes. The Brisson gas engine has a BCM Pitts muffler and includes the CH ignition module and manuals, the Rcexl electronic ignition kill switch, all servos (6), original plans, wing struts, aileron rods, Y-cable for ailerons, ABS wheel pants, Zinger 20x8 wood prop, aluminum spinner. Was setup for dual receivers and has two switches each with an external charge jack. Also has ignition main switch with charge jack and LED light. Rudder uses pull-pull cables. Cowl is fibreglass. All bolts to attach the wings are included.

I started this motor last weekend and it started easily and is very powerful. Built by a master builder and covered perfectly. This is a MUST SEE model.
    Last edited by SteveM; 12-19-2020 at 07:02 AM. Reason: >>SOLD<<

Thread Information