Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!

WhatsApp Plus Rojo Review

WhatsApp Plus Rojo is an improved version of WhatsApp that offers many useful features. It allows you to hide chat activity, change your background and theme, and send larger files than before. It also offers group chat functionality. You can customize the app by adding your favorite pictures and videos. It can also block certain users from sending you messages.

WhatsApp Plus Rojo is available in two languages: Spanish and English. The app is very similar to Blue WhatsApp Plus but lacks some important features like caller management and privacy settings. However, it does have some advantages that Blue WhatsApp Plus doesn't, including Spanish. You can prevent your contacts from deleting your messages, and you can even hide your status in chat.

WhatsApp Plus Rojo also offers the ability to block the use of the internet for the app. This option is easily accessible through the main interface. It won't require you to navigate the Ajustes menu, but you will have to click on the WiFi icon. However, you can continue using other apps that use the internet.

WhatsApp Plus Rojo has many benefits that make it a great alternative to WhatsApp. It is compatible with many Android phones and has more features than the free app. It allows you to hide your location and friend status, change your theme, and even translate chat messages.

I am
    Curt
    Last Online
    11-20-2022
    Preferred Radio
    Hitec

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 144
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!
    Hi dominic1991......welcome aboard...join in on the discussion forums and have fun.

I am
    Kirk
    Last Online
    Preferred Radio
    Futaba/Jeti

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 180
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to RCCanucks. I am sure you will find us very laid back here. So jump right into the convo and have a good time :)

Thread Information