Thread: Bullcarp you likely want to be sure you understand regarding TC drone blah blah blah

I am
    Steve W
    Last Online
    Today
    Preferred Radio
    Futaba MZ, Futaba SZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 73
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!

Bullcarp you likely want to be sure you understand regarding TC drone blah blah blah

Firstly it is likely that MAAC members in good standing flying at MAAC sanctioned fields with paid up to date memberships at the associated club ( or as a valid guest ) as well as MAAC shall in all likelihood maintain the same exemptions that half of us don't even know exist already under an interim order. (yeah its a ****ing run on sentence)

TC can not publish the NEW exemption(s) before the exemption(s) takes effect June 1 2019

MAAC is a very small special interest group that through the help of so few has been able to maintain a division between recreational model aviation and commercial "drone" use.

Having a Basic Operations RPAS, VLOS Pilots license makes sense once you have done the research and have obtained the same. If you wish to do anything not related to a location that is MAAC sanctioned then this is a start in the right direction. It may not be required for MAAC exemptions but nobody knows for sure.

It is likely not going to be required that you register your aircraft, this is why we are supposed to have been putting that label in your airplane, the one MAAC sent you notice as to its content. Being ignorant will only create issues for the group

YOU HAVE A COMPUTER/SMART PHONE/TABLET..... AND HAD MORE THAN A SIX MONTH WARNING ABOUT JUNE 1.

GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND SATISFY YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING WITHIN YOUR CONTROL TO CONTINUE FLYING WITH NO INTERRUPTION COME JUNE 1, EVEN IF THIS INCLUDES DOING NOTHING

DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS BASED ON YOUR OWN RESEARCH, WE ARE TALKING SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP AND GOVERNMENT, EVERY CONCLUSION HAS AN INCALCULABLE RISK

I am
    Ed
    Last Online
    08-09-2019
    Preferred Radio
    Futaba 18mz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 525
    Given: 511
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!

Re: Bullcarp you likely want to be sure you understand regarding TC drone blah blah b

I need to know
    Is the sky falling??
    only to ways I like to drink !!
    By myself or with somebody!!
    miss you son always

I am
    Trevor M
    Last Online
    08-18-2019
    Preferred Radio
    JR12x

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 32
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

0 Not allowed!

Re: Bullcarp you likely want to be sure you understand regarding TC drone blah blah b

Quote Originally Posted by Machzx View Post
    I need to know
    Is the sky falling??
    YES! They are Chemtrailing every day now!
    Simcoe Model Aircraft Club (SMAC) Our forum is here.. http://smac.freeforums.net/forum
    http://rccanucks.com/showthread.php?...5596#post15596 clubnomax
    If you do not have the time to do it right, where do you get the time to do it over?

I am
    Steve W
    Last Online
    Today
    Preferred Radio
    Futaba MZ, Futaba SZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 73
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!

I believe the $10 to write the basic test isn't $10 you need to fly model airplanes under the MAAC umbrella
    I could be wrong but I have my basic and I know for a fact but I can't get an advanced without education on the matter is it is heavily based on an actual pilot's license
    the sky isn't falling the ground is moving up

Thread Information