Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!

Re: Spring

I am sure we would ALL appreciate having that on display. (Pay no attention to Tree D Terry's comments, as he is just a minor disturbance in the Force ... very irksome.)

I was not aware of that crest, as there had been another old one of completely different style in Gord's possession. There was a competition long before my time in KRCM to select the one we now have. I think the one selected was Brian Perkins' design. Could the one you have really been your father's design? It really is a nice one and perhaps one or more of us would like to use it on something!

I will ask a couple of our more "aged" Members about this crest.

Oh, and Terry ... Trouble is my middle name! On the topic of names, I should mention that many years ago I met and married Miss Right. Then, I found out that her middle name was Always.

And, yes, L, we are a cruel lot, at times. (Mostly in good times and bad times.) But, you already know that and yet you still hang out with us?
    Last edited by Deerslayer; 03-09-2018 at 10:54 AM.

I am
    terry h
    Last Online
    12-31-2022
    Preferred Radio
    spectrum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deerslayer View Post
    I am sure we would ALL appreciate having that on display. (Pay no attention to Tree D Terry's comments, as he is just a minor disturbance in the Force ... very irksome.)

I was not aware of that crest, as there had been another old one of completely different style in Gord's possession. There was a competition long before my time in KRCM to select the one we now have. I think the one selected was Brian Perkins' design. Could the one you have really been your father's design? It really is a nice one and perhaps one or more of us would like to use it on something!

I will ask a couple of our more "aged" Members about this crest.

Oh, and Terry ... Trouble is my middle name! On the topic of names, I should mention that many years ago I met and married Miss Right. Then, I found out that her middle name was Always.

And, yes, L, we are a cruel lot, at times. (Mostly in good times and bad times.) But, you already know that and yet you still hang out with us?
    lmao

I am
    Levin K.
    Last Online
    06-12-2019
    Preferred Radio
    Spektrum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!

see just as that, and you can assume by my reply!

I am
    Levin K.
    Last Online
    06-12-2019
    Preferred Radio
    Spektrum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Feedback Score

0 Not allowed!

I have 2 linear stepper motors (300mm Spindelantrieb Linearantrieb Linearführung Linearmodul 42 Stepper Motor, https://www.ebay.de/itm/300mm-Spinde...72.m2749.l2649 ) and I have been having some issues. When I plug them into my arduino running grbl and the axle is disconnected it works just fine but when I connect the axle it just vibrates violently back and forth.

would be looking for anyone who can give support!

Thanks in advance.
    Levin

Thread Information